Website Activa Home Health
Come work for Activa Home Health, a Medicare Certified Agency that proudly services Veteran Patients. We have been serving the community since 1998. Our health care professionals are the heartbeat of Activa Home Health, providing our patients and their families with trusted and compassionate care.
Starting Pay is $14 per hour. Immediate openings in Broward. The shifts are generally 2-3 hours to provide respite care and/or bath visits. Must enjoy working with disabled and memory impaired clients and have an interest in making a difference in the lives of the patients and families we serve.
What will my duties be?
- Provide personal care services to patients at their place of residence under direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Services include bath/shower visits are respite care.
- Maintain effective communication with all care team members and office staff.
- Follow written assignments to deliver patient services.
- Accurately reads and records temperature, pulse and respiration.
What documents or qualifications do I need?
- Current CNA license or HHA certificate (75 hours of classroom training required)
- Physical or Health Statement – Within last six (6) months
- TB Test (Negative Results) – Within last (12) months
- Experience in home care
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Current CPR card
- Social Security Card
- Employment Eligibility Documents, if applicable
- Must communicate effectively in English clearly and conduct yourself professionally
- Applicants must have verifiable experience as well as a proven track record of successfully interacting with caregivers and family members
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Updated In-services / CEs
Job Type: Part-time
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- home health aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- On the road